I made this recipe, but with 1 addition. I added 2 T heavy cream and whipped the frosting on medium speed for 2 minutes which made the frosting very fluffy and delicious.
The recipe is very good (I used my own homemade salted caramel sauce) but no way does it make 3 cups, or enough to ice 24 cupcakes. I have 5 unfrosted cupcakes and I didn’t pile the icing on. I did the ‘rose’ look using the Wilton 1M tip.
Salted Caramel Buttercream Frosting | Dessert Recipes Easy, Dessert Recipes Healthy, Dessert Recipes For A Crowd, Dessert Recipes Peach, Dessert Recipes Simple, Dessert Recipes Best, Dessert Recipes Fall, Dessert Recipes Chocolate, Dessert Recipes For Summer, Dessert Recipes Videos, Dessert Recipes No Bake, Dessert Recipes Fancy, Dessert Recipes Cake, Dessert Recipes Christmas, Dessert Recipes Apple. #saltedcaramel #buttercreamfrosting #thankgivingdesserts #christmasdessert
More ideas >> CREAMY OVEN BAKED MASHED POTATOES
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 2 1/2 cups Powdered Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon of Sea Salt (or 1/8 teaspoon of Table Salt)
- Decorating Bags
- Wilton 2D Decorating Tip
- In heavy saucepan, combine the brown sugar, butter and milk.
- Cook and stir over a low heat until the brown sugar is dissolved.
- Increase the heat to medium. Do not stir.
- Cook for 3-6 minutes until either bubbles form in the center of the pan or the mixture turns amber.
- Rеmоvе frоm the hеаt аnd transfer thе саrаmеl mixture tо a ѕmаll bоwl.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Add caramel mixture to a mixer.
- Grаduаllу mix іn роwdеrеd sugar untіl соmbіnеd, сrеаmу аnd the соrrесt consistency.
- It’s simple and so good. Enjoy!
More ideas >> CREAMY GARLIC MASHED POTATOES RECIPE