I had to smile when this popped up in my timeline this morning, our temperatures rose above freezing point for the first time in 2019 and our snowman has melted (with the help of a little rain). Really cute cookies. Easy to put together. I took to office and everyone loved them. Lots of people asked for the recipe.
Melted Snowman Sugar Cookies | Cookie Recipes Chocolate Chip, Cookie Recipes Easy, Cookie Recipes Christmas, Cookie Recipes Keto, Cookie Recipes From Scratch, Cookie Recipes Sugar, Cookie Recipes Peanut Butter, Cookie Recipes Best, Cookie Recipes Unique, Cookie Recipes Snickerdoodle, Cookie Recipes Oatmeal, Cookie Recipes Healthy, Cookie Recipes With Cake Mix, Cookie Recipes Lemon, Cookie Recipes M&m. #Melted #snowmancookies #christmascookies
- 6 marshmallows,, cut in half
- 12 sugar cookies
- black gel food color
- long orange sprinkles
- 2 cups royal icing
- Take 1/2 cup of your royal icing and dye it black using black food coloring. Once you reach your desired shade of black, thin to 15 second consistency. Add to piping bag and snip off a small tip.
- Thin remaining white icing to 10 second consistency and add to a piping bag, snipping off a small tip.
- Frost cookies wіth whіtе icing allowing іt tо drір оvеr the ѕіdеѕ.
- Immediately add cut marshmallow towards the back of the cookie
- Add M&Ms and then pipe black stick arms “floating” out away from the head while icing is still wet.
- Allow the cookies to set for 20-30 minutes before decorating the face with two eyes, a surprised ‘O’ for a mouth. Use some leftover white icing to attach the orange sprinkle nose.
- It’s simple and so good. Enjoy!