[No Bake] Christmas Cream Cheese Mints | cake recipe, dessert recipes, chocolate cake recipe, carrot cake recipe, chocolate cake, easy cake recipes, cheesecake recipe, easy dessert recipes, baking recipes, sponge cake recipe, simple cake recipe, fruit cake recipe, vanilla cake recipe, pound cake recipe, chocolate recipes, apple cake recipe, cake recipes from scratch, butter cake recipe, birthday cake recipes, cupcake recipe. #christmascake #creamcheese #cheesemints
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 4 cups powdered sugar, divided
- 1/2 tsp mint extract
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1/4 cup holiday sprinkles, divided
- 1/2 cup granulated or powdered sugar
- First you must using a hand mixer on low, combine cream cheese and mint extract in medium mixing bowl.
- Blend in 2 cups powdered sugar and milk until smooth. DO NOT OVERMIX.
- Add 1 cup powdered sugar and 2 tablespoons sprinkles. Mix on low.
- Knead in remaining cup of powdered sugar using hands until dough is consistent and smooth. If you dough is still too sticky, add powdered sugar until its no longer sticky and can be formed into a tiny ball.
- In a separate small bowl, combine sugar and 2 tablespoons sprinkles.
- Shape dough into 3/4-inch balls and roll in sugar combination.
- Place balls onto a baking sheet.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Remove from refrigerator and ﬂatten gently with a fork.
- You can now leave mints on the counter to harden slightly and then move to an airtight container. Store mints in refrigerator.
- It’s simple and so good. Enjoy!