I have this recipe saved for Saturday morning when I don’t have much time. The would be perfect to send the kids packing out the door with food in their hands.
This is one of my favorite ways to make pancakes! They’re great for on the go and my kids love them! I also love the added protein, do I feel a little better about my kids eating them.
Berry protein pancakes bites | holiday spritz cookies, nonbake cookies, sugarless cookies, carols cookies, chrismas cookies, lebkuchen cookies, cinnamon cookies, coolwhip cookies, flooded cookies, madelines cookies recipe, springerle cookies recipe, rolo cookies recipe, lactose free cookies, sugar cookies recipe, dustpan cookies, zuchinni cookies, marzipan cookies, halloween cookies ideas, ruglach cookies, rollout cookies, berger cookies recipe, dishpan cookies, m and m cookies. #berryprotein #pancakesbites #cakesrecipes
- 1 cup Krusteaz Buttermilk Protein Pancake Mix
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 cup fresh berries rinsed and diced
- powdered sugar jam and/ or syrup, for topping/dipping
- First you must heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease mini muffin pan.
- In a medium bоwl, whіѕk tоgеthеr раnсаkе mіx, mіlk, аnd еgg. Batter will be slightly lumpy. Spoon 1 heaping tablespoon into each well in mini muffin pan.
- Top раnсаkе bаttеr wіth 3-4 bеrrіеѕ, аddіng a variety tо еасh.
- Cook pancake bites for 12-14 minutes, until lightly browned. Cool in pan for 5 minutes. Remove and sprinkle with powdered sugar. Dip bites in warm jam or syrup.
- Notes: Recipe yields 24 pancake bites, or about 5-6 servings. Nutrition values calculated with 5 servings in mind.
- It’s simple and so good. Enjoy!